2016年10月15日土曜日

            Rice with raw egg

In Friday, I went to Okayama Prefecture eat rice with raw egg what is called TKG in Japan. In Misaki town has the shop of TKG. The shop name is Kamettishokudo. The shop is the origin of TKG. The price of TKG is 350yen. What a cheap it is. Moreover, you can haves refill it if you like. I ate rice three bowls. It was very delicious! So I became very full. Although it takes three hours to go to there, it is very worth for me.


Then I went to outlet mall. I spent so much money. It was very sad. However I bought clothes, bag and cap. So I am so happy.


Friday became funny day!! I want eat TKG again. And I went shopping again.


1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi... Should we call you Karin D? What does that mean?

    This is a very good start to your blog. I like it! If you write in your blog A LOT EVERY WEEK, your English writing ability will improve!

    Sincerely, Joe Lauer

    返信削除