2016年11月22日火曜日

                                 Kyoto and Osaka
This month, I went to Kyoto and Osaka. First day I went to Kyoto and I went to Mattyakan first. This is cafe reserves mainly mattya. I ate mattya tiramisu. It is very famous for young people. I wanted to eat it very much from about 3 months before. So, I was impressed the taste of tiramisu. I have not ever eat tiramisu as same as the tiramisu. Next, I go to restaurant to eat lunch. I ate obanzai that is traditional food in Kyoto. It was very healthy and delicious.  Then I went to Tsuziri. It was cafe too. I ate parfait in many chestnuts. It was very delicious but I can not eat all of it because Have eaten so much.


Not only eating but also go sightseeing.  I go to Yasaka shrine, Fushimi shrine and Kiromizu temple. All of them was very beautiful. I was moved by the beautiful buildings. Especially I thought Kiyomizu temple was very beautiful. This temple was very big.


Second day, I went to Osaka. I went to GokurakuudonTKU that is restaurant reserves udon. I order curry udon on fried chicken. Fried chicken was very big. It was four times bigger than normal fried chicken, but this was very delicious. I would very much like you also to eat this menu. Then I go to  Sinsaibasi to go shopping.. There was many people. I do not see crowd of people, so very Iwas surprised.


I enjoyed tha two days. However, I reflected on overeating. 😿


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿