2016年11月1日火曜日

                   Yamaguchi Prefecture

I went to yamaguchi prefecture last saturday.  I saw Kintai Bridge.  It was historical and beautiful building.  This bridge is very steep slope. So it was difficult to cross the bridge.  Then I saw white snake that was seen in Iwakuni city. White snake is very rarity.  I do not like snake but white snake was a little cute.  Then I ate ice cream.   The shop have no.1 type of ice cream.  It has a hundred type of ice cream.

Then I went to "Sanzoku" which is a restaurant in yamaguchi.  There was Halloween version.
This restaurant is reserve big size of dishes.  Specially,  "onigiri"  and chicken was very big!! However, all of dishes was very delicious.

Finally, I returned Saijo and went to "jcafe".  The cafe was stylish place.  I ate bread and drunk milk tea. It was very big size. The  bread is about 10 centimeters tall. I became very full.


That day became very happy day but I concern if gain weight!!



1 件のコメント: