2016年11月22日火曜日

                             Oyster
Last monday, I go to Hiroshima city and I go to restaurant that reserve all-you-can-eat oyster. I have ever gone to all-you-can-eat grilled meat, but I have gone there for the first time. I like oyster very much, so when I knew about this restaurant, I wanted to go there as soon as possible!!


The restaurant has a lot of menu of oyster.  I ate fried oyster, oyster in hot pot cooking, tempura of oyster, oyster wrapped with eggs, oyster cooked in the shell, oyster gratin, and so on. All of dishes reserved the restraurant was very delicious. I like most is fried oyster. Homemade tartar sauce was best combination of it.


I want to go to this restaurant next time. This restaurant name is Hiyokko. Please go there, when you go to Hiroshima city!!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿