2016年11月1日火曜日

                              Kyary Pamyu Pamyu

I studied about Kyary Pamyu Pamyu for homework but I want to write down this blog. So, I will write about her.  I want know about her because my friend got her live tickets.  So I will go to her music live.

She is a model and singer.  She is blue character-based model.  That is " Harajuku style" which is unique and popular among females but unpopular among males.  Her fashion is very unique and original.  I like her fashion. I can not imitate her but I like to see the world of her.


Next,  her debut dog is "Moshimoshi Harajuku" .  Then she became popular "Pon Pon Pon".  This song was saled all over the world.  She is world wide singer now.  She is called Japanese Leddy Gaga.  I am looking forward to going her music live.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿